Every girl who attends her state pageant will have her photo & sponsor list featured in the State Pageant Yearbook. This complimentary service allows for you & your sponsors to be recognized in the yearbook. Also, each girl receives 1 complimentary souvenir yearbook to commemorate her participation!
Example of a sponsor list:
John's Auto Body, Mom & Dad, Clay Construction, Dr. Al-Turk at Legacy Eye, Two Sisters Boutique, Family & Friends
**Please use a comma to separate each Sponsor.**
Do not write greetings. List only people’s names and/or company’s name.
If you do not have any sponsors to list, just enter Family and Friends.
Your yearbook picture should be a clear head & shoulders shot. Here are some tips for a good yearbook picture.
Tips for a good yearbook photo:
1. Your picture does not need to be professional, but you want a nice, clear, and in-focus shot.
2. The camera in most cell phones is more than capable getting a shot good enough for the yearbook.
3. Do not use any filters or overlays on your picture.
4. Take your picture in front of a simple background. You don’t want a photo with a lot of action or noise in the background.
5. Do not submit a picture with more than one person in the shot.
6. The best example of a good yearbook picture is a school photo.
*If you are wanting to participate in the Optional Spotlight Program and spotlight her in addition to her photo/sponsor list, CLICK HERE to submit your Spotlight entries.
SAMPLE PAGE OF STATE PAGEANT YEARBOOK